House keeper & Administrative Assistant-Job in Abu Dhabi
Updated: May 3, 2020
House Keeper & Administrative Assistant- Abu Dhabi
21st Century Leaders Foundation raises funds to support humanitarian and environmental causes, striving to encourage a generation of influencers to take ownership, positive action and raise awareness among their fans for critical global causes.
To raise additional funds for the Foundation, we are launching a new social enterprise by opening a beautifully decorated beach home on Saadiyat Island for high end vacationing guests. We are hiring a Holiday Let Live In House Keeper and Administrative Assistant for this new social enterprise.
This is a full-time live-in role to begin in April 2020. The candidate will live in the Housekeeper room which has TV, WIFI & en suite bathroom. Work will be busier when the Founder is at home (she is currently in Europe and travels often) or when there are rental guests, which is expected to be most weekends & likely UAE National Holidays. Hours are flexible; the candidate will be responsible for finishing the work and being available for guests as needed.
Job benefits 1. Flexible hours with one day off a week 2. Free rent in a beautiful location 3. Free utilities 4. Iphone for work & private use 5. Competitive salary 6. Access to two golf-karts for getting around in the area 7. Health insurance 8. Employment visa 9. Annual flight home 10. 30 calendar days of paid leave to be taken between June - August 11. The joy of working to ultimately raise funds for charity and help others
1. Property Management for the same villa as well as a villa in Hidd Al Saadiyat, including reporting of any breakages and managing ongoing maintenance. Properties to be kept in its current excellent condition and wherever possible also implementing improvements. 2. Restocking supplies for home and pets – shopping in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or online. Plus maintaining receipts and updating the associated excel control spreadsheets
3. Housekeeping – home, gazebo, & future extension, including laundry
4. Gardening - shared with a full-time maintenance colleague and staff member. Includes, but not limited to: planting of petunias and Vinkas twice per annum, clearing of dead leaves from flower beds, dead heading, watering of pots (the rest of the garden is irrigated) and fertilising of the soil.
5. Cooking – for executive property owner when at home and for guests
6. Marketing- to grow reservations through apps such as YourPorter
7. Maintain a calendar of reservations to prevent double-bookings and view upcoming rentals